Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nigel Williams-Goss 6'3" G 2013 "Heir to the Throne" Findlay's First Freshman



This video features an interview with Daniel Poneman, in which Nigel discusses a host of topics including his decision to attend Findlay, what his goals are, who the top players in the nation are for his class, what colleges are recruiting him, and much more- including shoutouts ... for more info email DanielPoneman@gmail.com

Nigel Williams-Goss will go down in history as the first baller ever to commit to spending all four years of his high school career at Findlay Prep. Only in it's third year of existence, Coach Mike Peck's program has taken the grassroots basketball world by storm, winning last year's national championship, producing multiple McDonald's All-Americans, and helping set a new standard of what a prep basketball team can accomplish. What Coach Peck is doing at Findlay has raised the bar for high school athletes everywhere- his players are redefining the limits of what can be expected from an elite prep athlete. While most kids are partaking in video games, lazy summer days and school dances, these boys are busy beating teams all over America, dedicating themselves to a college style training program, and working hard to fill their minds to capacity with any and all information that can help them become the most college ready young men in America. Nigel is the first freshman ever to enroll in Findlay. Nigel is the first young man bold enough to - at age 14 - commit to casting aside the life of a normal teenager - the life of a local big man on campus -to devote himself to doing anything and everything in his power to make sure that he makes his dream of being an NBA superstar come true. After listening to this young man talk for just a a few seconds, it's impossible not to be excited for what the next four years have in store for young Nigel. It sure is going to be fun to watch...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

Basketball is not what I do, it is who I am. When I was a senior in high school I made the decision to forego college so that I could commit every waking moment to my passion. I've tried to give my job a label, but there really is no one title that describes it. My old site focused on covering high school basketball in Illinois and reporting recruiting news, and DP B-ball was created to enable my staff and I to do much much more. This blog is a transition site until the real DPBball.com gets released, and my staff and I will be updating daily with tons of fun and exciting content about everything high school hoops. With highlight videos, interviews on camera and off, recruiting news from around the globe, compelling feature articles, and much more, DP B-ball is the place to be for anybody who shares my passion. It's YOU, the people of the basketball community, that make it possible for me to do what I love every day, and for that I am forever grateful and willing to do whatever I can to help you all just like you do for me. So email me anytime, and if you love hoops like I do, consider me your friend. Thanks, and enjoy!

Followers