Monday, February 15, 2010

Thomas Laerke (Findlay Prep) Highlights and Interview with Daniel Poneman at City of Palms



Thomas Laerke, a native of Denmark, is the newest member of the Findlay Prep Pilots. Findlay Prep is a school in Henerson, Nevada that is designed for the best and brightest young basketball players in the world to have the opportunity to play for an elite, around the clock, college style program to better prepare them for their respective NCAA futures. Laerke joins a team that is absolutely loaded with talent from top to bottom; some of the top players on the team are Tristan Thomson (Texas recruit), Cory Joseph (top 10 in the nation), Nick Johnson (top 20 in the nation), and Winston Shepard (top 10 in the nation). I got a chance to watch Laerke in action in his first tournament with the Pilots, the prestigious City of Palms Holiday Tournament, and he put on quite a show. In two of his three games at the event he poured in 17 points per, and he caught the attention of the many college scouts and recruiting analysts in the building with his outstanding play. A long range marksmen, Laerke has gone from having only one college suitor (Idaho) to having tons of schools from across the country vying for his services, and the list is only going to keep on growing.... For more info email DanielPoneman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

Basketball is not what I do, it is who I am. When I was a senior in high school I made the decision to forego college so that I could commit every waking moment to my passion. I've tried to give my job a label, but there really is no one title that describes it. My old site focused on covering high school basketball in Illinois and reporting recruiting news, and DP B-ball was created to enable my staff and I to do much much more. This blog is a transition site until the real DPBball.com gets released, and my staff and I will be updating daily with tons of fun and exciting content about everything high school hoops. With highlight videos, interviews on camera and off, recruiting news from around the globe, compelling feature articles, and much more, DP B-ball is the place to be for anybody who shares my passion. It's YOU, the people of the basketball community, that make it possible for me to do what I love every day, and for that I am forever grateful and willing to do whatever I can to help you all just like you do for me. So email me anytime, and if you love hoops like I do, consider me your friend. Thanks, and enjoy!

Followers